Sunday, November 22, 2015

Scripture Sunday

For you did not receive a spirit that makes

you a slave again to fear,

but you received the Spirit of adoption

by whom we cry out "Abba, Father."

Romans 8:15


God wants to have a close and personal relationship with Him. He wants us to be intimate with Him!
 
When you pray, God wants us to forget all the formalities, and just call Him "Daddy".
 
This is for us so that we can remember that we are God's beloved children. And when we call out to "Daddy God" we will find ourselves in His strong, loving arms, delivering and protecting us.
 
God told me I can call Him "Daddy!" That means I am a daughter of the most High God and King! I'm a princess!
 
My sisters, take your place as God's daughter, call out to our Daddy God!


No comments:

Post a Comment